Here we will leave some stuff that may be useful when developing anything.
- This is a photo of the slots ID of the latest versions
- There are some placeholders from EI, but if want to really hook into placeholders, you should take a look at PlaceholderAPI and its wiki
- When applying the particle cmd it needs 4 options more than the normal particles
- <R> <G> <B> <Size>
- Size is simple to know, is just the size of the particle, set it to 1 if don't know what to write
- But R G B are sometimes hard to understand, since in the normal world the amount of each one is a number between 0 and 255, but in minecraft it is between 0 and 1, so you should make some conversions using math, calculator, etc.
- Normally you would use the SENDMESSAGE command, but sometimes, old commands as tellraw is useful, if don't know how to use it take a look here:
- When developing items, specially in the premium version, you maybe would like to edit some nbt tags to take control of every aspect of minecraft, to know them read this:
To get the NBT Tag of the item in your hand, you can have a plugin that allows that, downloading a mod, or just run the vanilla command: /data get entity @s SelectedItem