⛏️ Blocks Hardnesses
Requires Protocol Lib
With Score you can edit the hardness of a block, related to global hardness or by specific vanilla items, or by specific EI(S) and only work on specific EB(s).
- /score hardnesses
- It opens the GUI of hardnesses
- /score hardnesses-create <id>
- You can create a new hardnesses file
- /score hardnesses-delete <id>
- You can delete a file
- With STICK a player will take 3 seconds to break the OBSIDIAN.
- With DIAMOND_PICKAXE a player will take 10 seconds to break the SAND.
- With "thisismytorch" (a custom EI) a player will take 10 seconds to break the SAND, A CUSTOM EB, or DIRT.